Many users wander to find ways to achieve PDFs split and merge. But couldn’t find any solution to their queries. The queries of most of the users are- Is PDF split and merge safe, or How to split and combine PDF? If you are such a user who is worried about methods to merge PDF documents, or looking for ways to convert a single PDF to multiple PDFs, then stay connected. This post includes Manual ways as well as Professional methods to ease the process. In the professional approach, we will make you aware of the tool recommended by experts. The name of this utility is PDF Manager. Let’s jump to the Manual methods and learn the steps.
How do I Merge and Split PDF files?
Method to Split PDF Files
You need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Pro to accomplish PDF split or merge. It has a feature to split PDFs easily. Given below are steps to follow for good results:
- Launch Adobe Pro DC on your PC or laptop.
- Now go to the File menu and opt for Open.
- After that, find and select the PDF file you want to split.
Note – If you need to check the size of the file, press on the View menu and then click on Details.
- Now press on the Document in the menu bar and pick Split Document alternative.
- In the appeared pop-up Window, decide the highest number of pages in each split.
- Then, select the maximum size of the file required, and mark the option Top Level bookmarks.
- To split PDF into multiple files, tap on Apply to Multiple and press OK.
- After that, go to Add Files and choose the file you want to divide.
- Finally, save the resultant files at your preferred destination.
Approach to Merge PDF Documents using Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat DC’s full version can merge PDFs into one PDF. Following are the instruction to follow to concatenate PDF files via Acrobat:
- Open Acrobat Pro DC on your system.
- Now, tap on Tools in the menu bar and select Combine Files.
- After that, click on Add Files and choose Add Files to pick all the PDF files you want to merge into one.
- Now a screen will appear showing all the selected PDF files.
- Here you can organize the order of the files, check the files, and tap on Combine Files.
- After the merge PDF procedure, press the File option and click Save As to save the final output.
The above given manual methods are effective to perform split and combine PDF
. But these methods have some drawbacks, which we will know in the succeeding context.
Weaknesses of Manual Process for PDF Split and Merge
The manual procedures provide results but are not free from shortcomings. Let us discuss these weak points of manual technique here:
- Unable to split or merge corrupted PDF files.
- If your PDF folder contains duplicate files, your split or merged files will have replication.
- Having a full version of Adobe Acrobat is mandatory to complete the procedure.
These all are the limitations of using the Manual trick. If you are looking for a much better alternative, try the automated approach. Let’s know about the automatic method in successive lines.
Split and Combine PDF using Automated Approach
To perform PDF Split and Merge, we will use a powerful utility named PDF Manager. It is the best utility to split, merge, convert, unlock, Protect and extract. It equips all the features in one tool and performs several functions. The software can merge PDFs into one PDF with ease. It also lets users split PDF files into a few steps. The professional utility is safe to use and can extract PDF files. It can also unlock encrypted PDF documents. Additionally, the tool is widely compatible with all versions of Windows and MAC. At last, let us preview the post in some lines and find out the learnings and the conclusion.
To split and combine PDFs, we discussed the best functional solutions here. It included Manual ways and the Professional technique for PDF split or merging. We discussed step-by-step manual procedures to ease the task. However, the Manual tricks have some limitations. Thus, I recommend using the Automated utility for the best results.