Are you concerned that critical data would be lost on the cloud? If so, then it’s better to save Yahoo emails to the external hard drive. This Blog will help you to discover different ways for solving the query “how to save Yahoo emails to computer”. Read this write-up carefully and backup all your Yahoo Emails with attachments using Yahoo Backup Tool.
As we all know that Yahoo is amongst the most decentralized email clients on the Internet available all over the world. When we have to view the email in offline mode, it is often necessary to save Yahoo emails to the external hard drive. Also, you can exchange those emails through removable media or other applications. You can share such emails with your friends by forwarding them as a document.
The first question that comes to your mind is why is it important to do this! and the answer is mentioned below.
Why Do we Export Yahoo Mail to Hard Drive?
Data is very important for everyone as it consists of very important information like account details, passwords, personal info, etc. So, it became a necessity to save it. Some more reasons are given here:
- Save data for future needs that you are not using currently.
- Chances of data hacking may be there, so saving data to the hard disk will be the best solution.
- Protect your data by saving it to your computer’s hard disk before any malfunctions occur.
- Data backup gives a way to access data from anywhere at any time.
Now, after seeing the reasons, let’s move further to know the manual solutions.
How to Save Yahoo Emails to Computer/Hard Disk?
Method 1: Configure Yahoo in MS Outlook
- Configure a Yahoo account in Microsoft Outlook.
- After completion of configuration, take the Yahoo mailbox backup using the Send / Receive option.
- Then, you can save a number of Yahoo emails into the hard drive.
Method 2: Using MS Word Document
- First copy the whole Yahoo body content.
- Then, paste the copied mail content into a new MS Word Document.
- Now, go to the File menu and hit on Export Option.
- Press the Create PDF option.
- This will create the Yahoo mail backup as a PDF on your computer.
Method 3: Using Microsoft Print to PDF Feature
- Visit the official website of Yahoo Mail and enter your Login details.
- Go to the Mail icon on the top.
- Choose the mail that you want to back up on the external hard drive and click on the More option.
- Select the Print option to save Yahoo email as PDF.
- Now, Click on the save button and set the destination path for the desired location.
These three manual methods can help you to solve the “how to save Yahoo emails to external hard drive” problem. But it has some limitations that a user may face.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- It’s simple to execute such methods. If you have plenty of emails in your Yahoo account, however, it is difficult to dig up one at a time. Transferring your Yahoo mailbox into your hard drive takes a very long time.
- These steps may become a big problem for losing data.
- It takes a very long time to implement the steps.
- Steps become complex as you move ahead.
- It does not allow full Yahoo mail backup.
If you’re still not able to backup Yahoo Emails to External Hard drives, then go with the third-party tool that can easily save all emails with attachments.
Save Yahoo Emails to External Hard Drive using Sysinfo Yahoo Backup Tool
So, for moving in such kinds of situations, you must use Yahoo Backup Tool. This is the best solution to backup Yahoo emails to external hard drives directly without any data loss. It is a reliable and efficient tool that maintains the mailbox of a user unchanged along with all its attachments. Some more features are:
- Yahoo Mails backup to the device, USB, or hard drive.
- Allows to backup Yahoo emails to PST, CSV, MBOX, EML, PDF, EMLX, MSG and HTML.
- Import Yahoo emails directly into Thunderbird, Office 365, Outlook, Gmail, etc. Users can remove Yahoo emails after the Export process has been completed.
- Provides filter Date range for limited Yahoo email conversion.
- The user could delete the emails after they take a backup to save the disk storage.
- After backup of Yahoo Mail items, users could rename the resulting files.
Data backup is a very important task nowadays. Through this blog, you get to know the methods to solve the “how to save emails from Yahoo to computer” query. Also, I have shared a quick method for saving Yahoo mail data into a computer or hard disk. I hope you found it useful.